WANT TO DO YOUR YEAR 10 WORK EXPERIENCE PLACEMENT AT JASON COLEMAN'S MINISTRY OF DANCE?
Jason Coleman's Ministry of Dance offers an exceptionally vibrant and varied work experience program for year 10 students.
Operating for x1 Week - *Full Time, the students may develop skills and hands-on experience in the following areas;
- Junior School Administration
- Assistant Teaching
- Advanced Dance Class participation
- Full Time Course Administration
- Production House Maintenance
- Dance School Operations and Facilities
- Agency Administration
- Choreographic notation
*Please note: Hours, Time and Yearly framework are circumstancial to the individual student application.
INQUIRE ABOUT WORK EXPERIENCE WITH JASON COLEMAN'S MINISTRY OF DANCE:
Here are some of our most recent thank you letters from our amazing work experience students!