Statement of Commitment to Child Safety
Jason Coleman’s Ministry of Dance is committed to child safety. Our School wants children to be safe, feel happy and empowered.
• We support and respect all children, as well as our staff and our volunteers.
• We are committed to the safety, participation and empowerment of all children.
• Jason Coleman’s Ministry of Dance has a zero tolerance for child abuse. All allegations and safety concerns will be treated very seriously and consistently in line with our child safety policies and procedures.
• Jason Coleman’s Ministry of Dance has legal and moral obligations to contact authorities when we are worried about a child’s safety, which we follow rigorously.
• We are committed to preventing child abuse and identifying risks early, and removing and reducing these risks.
• Jason Coleman’s Ministry of Dance has in place screening procedures and recruitment practices for all staff and volunteers
• Jason Coleman’s Ministry of Dance is committed to regularly training and educating our staff and volunteers on child abuse risks.
• We support and respect all children as well as our staff and volunteers. We are committed to the cultural safety of children from a culturally and/or linguistically diverse background, and to providing a safe environment for children with a disability.
• We have specific policies, procedures and training in place that support our leadership team, staff and volunteers to achieve these commitments.